Garlic, negi spring onion, sesame, beni shoga (pickled red ginger) all add flavor to this tonkotsu ramen, which comes pretty close to recreating the deeply rich flavor of the Hakata shop.
The super thin straight noodles have a wonderful wheat aroma.
Nissin Raoh Tonkotsu – 5 Servings
Nissin Raoh Tonkotsu – 5 Servings (Set of 2)
– Although we try to list common allergens contained in the food products, please do not order them if you have a food allergy. We cannot be responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information.
– Please note that package contents may change without notice due to unavailability of specific products or other reasons. We will do our best to substitute similar items.
Thank you for your understanding.
– We only accept PayPal for purchases.
– Products will be shipped to the shipping address for your PayPal account. Please be sure this is the correct shipping address before making your payment.
– Please allow at least 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
– Products are shipped via SAL (economy shipping).
– We ship within 5 business days of receiving your payment. Please note that we are closed on weekends and Japanese public holidays; please allow extra time when ordering around holidays such as New Year’s and the Golden Week holidays in May.
– All time periods are estimates; delays can be caused by customs officers, typhoons, earthquakes, snowstorms, screaming toddlers, and other hairy situations. We will do our best to get you your goods as promptly as possible!
International Buyers - Please Note
– Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
– Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
– Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us! We don’t bite.