US $39.99 BUY NOW
– Hakata Tonkotsu Ramen
Hakata Tonkotsu ramen is one of the most popular varieties of ramen in Japan today. White pepper, ground sesame, and roasted sesame are added to a shoyu-based broth to create this Hakata Nagahama Tonkotsu soup with lots of umami flavor. The included oil topping adds extra pork-bone richness.
– Kurume Rich Tonkotsu Ramen
Although similar to Hakata-style tonkotsu ramen, Kurume ramen is richer, and onion, ginger, and soy sauce are added to this soup base, accenting the umami of the pork. The included oil topping is a blend of several pork seasoning oils.
– Kumamoto Tonkotsu Ramen with Mayu (Black Garlic Oil)
Kumamoto Tonkotsu ramen has a rich garlic flavor combined with a robust pork-bone soup, and the included mayu (black garlic oil) is what Kumamoto ramen is known for.
– Kagoshima Tonkotsu Ramen with Kurobuta Pork
Select Kurobuta (Berkshire pig) pork from Kagoshima prefecture is used in this tonkotsu ramen. The included charred scallions, a specialty of Kagoshima ramen, make this variety unique.
– Although we try to list common allergens contained in the food products, please do not order them if you have a food allergy. We cannot be responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information.
– Please note that package contents may change without notice due to unavailability of specific products or other reasons. We will do our best to substitute similar items.
Thank you for your understanding.
– We only accept PayPal for purchases.
– Products will be shipped to the shipping address for your PayPal account. Please be sure this is the correct shipping address before making your payment.
– Please allow at least 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
– Products are shipped via SAL (economy shipping).
– We ship within 5 business days of receiving your payment. Please note that we are closed on weekends and Japanese public holidays; please allow extra time when ordering around holidays such as New Year’s and the Golden Week holidays in May.
– All time periods are estimates; delays can be caused by customs officers, typhoons, earthquakes, snowstorms, screaming toddlers, and other hairy situations. We will do our best to get you your goods as promptly as possible!
Currently shipping to the U.S. and Singapore, with more countries planned for the future!
International Buyers - Please Note
– Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
– Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
– Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us! We don’t bite.
US $39.99 BUY NOW